Welcome to harlequinrip.com; the online community and resource for Harlequin RIP users.
harlequinrip.com is brought to you by Global Graphics Software to provide all users of the Harlequin RIP with a channel through which to communicate, buy and evaluate products that will improve the productivity of their print operations.
Global Graphics Software is the developer of the Harlequin RIP (Raster Image Processor), which for 30 years has set the standard for quality and performance in the most demanding environments, providing pre-press and print operations with the power and functionality they need to run their operations efficiently.
Our aim is to provide users with an on-line resource which will be used to share experience, exchange knowledge, and network on issues related to the use of the Harlequin RIP.
- Post technical questions in the forums where you can share your experiences with other Harlequin RIP users
- Access our extensive Frequenty Asked Questions, written by experts at Global Graphics
- Easily locate Global Graphics’ range of White Papers
- Evaluate performance enhancing products for your RIP
- up-grade your RIP, via your original supplier
- locate a supplier of the Harlequin RIP
Leading the way in RIP technology
The winner of many industry awards, the Harlequin RIP has increased the efficiency of litho and digital print businesses since it first shipped in 1988 and is renowned as one of the most reliable and robust RIPs on the market with:
- Native processing of PostScript® since 1988
- Native processing of PDF since 1997 ( so no need to flatten transparencies)
- Native XPS processing in 2007
- A wide range of additional products – such as simple imposition, trapping, screening, color management - to give workflow functionality within the RIP.
- Industrial strength processing power!
Frequently asked questions...
The community area on harlequinrip.com features a comprehensive FAQ dedicated to providing assistance to Harlequin RIP users. Drawing on the real-world experience of our customers and decades of experience in RIP development, we are pleased to include links to a range of ‘White Papers’, written by experts to further expand your knowledge and broaden your opportunities.